- While some industries are slowly dying out, others are growing.
- To determine which college majors are expected to grow in desirability throughout the next decade, we looked at industries on the rise and the majors that best prepare people for that career path.
- Computer and information sciences, technology, and information technology majors are expected to become increasingly desirable.
- Other industries, like construction, photography, and advertising, are seeing similar patterns of growth.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Choosing a college major isn’t easy, but it may be a smart idea to choose one in an industry that’s expanding.
We looked at read more >>>