|10/17/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A $1 trillion strategist lays out the looming worst-case scenario of the government shutdown, and how investors should safeguard their money
- Type 2 diabetes: Can you take supplements to lower blood sugar and control symptoms?
- Mexico Dispatch: Amid Border Strife, Mexico Beach Town Asks: Where Have All the Tourists Gone?
- Rapper Snoop Dogg is partnering with Swedish fintech unicorn Klarna, and has become a major shareholder
- Wendy Williams Takes Break From Show For ‘Significant Time’ In Hospital
- Stephen Colbert Claps Back at Fox News And MSNBC
- James Webb Telescope Prepping for Launch
- Why crisis-hit Argentina is now trying to weaken its currency
- ‘Blink if you’re running for president’: Kamala Harris stays mum on her potential 2020 plans
- Measles warning: New York in ‘largest outbreak of recent history’ – is the UK at risk?
- Mental Health: Tougher checks before Superdrug Botox
- MoviePass executives are making one more last-ditch effort to save the stock from getting delisted (HMNY)
- POS Partners Inc. Announces Name Change to ServingIntel Inc.
- Jameela Jamil Turns Down Role, Says A ‘Brilliant Deaf Woman’ Should Get It Instead
- How to sleep: Drink this tea before bed during cold weather for a good night’s sleep
- Travel industry fears damage from a long U.S. shutdown
- Maroon 5 Is ‘Blocking Out The Noise’ Amid Super Bowl Halftime Show Backlash
- A Florida man arrested on charges of child porn and unlawful sex with a minor allegedly used ‘Fortnite’ to find his victim, and authorities are worried there could be up to 20 others
- Heart attack: Five foods to include in your diet to ward off life-threatening condition
- Georgia School Suspends Honor Student Over Counterfeit $20 Bill
- Everyone who’s telling you that Tesla is influencing the rest of the auto industry is completely wrong (TSLA)
- A major US college is moving almost all of its library books off campus, and it represents a major change in how young people learn
- ‘John Wick 3’ Trailer Has Keanu Reeves On The Run, Body Count On The Rise
- IVF dad ‘floored’ over baby he did not consent to
- Failure of MEG takeover deal is ‘credit positive’ for Husky, says agency
- High blood pressure symptoms: Three warning signs you should never ignore
- Netflix says its new price hike won’t kill growth, but data suggests $15 per month could be a much bigger problem (NFLX)