- The year 2019 was tough for airlines. So far, it looks like 2020 will be the same.
- Airlines around the world saw a range of bankruptcies, liquidations, and failures, with many forced to shut down in 2019.
- Air Italy announced it is liquidating February 11, ending what initially looked like a promising venture when the airline launched in 2018.
- Here are the airlines we’ve lost throughout 2019 and 2020.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The last 12 months have been filled with highs and lows for the airline industry.
On the one hand, established players like Delta Air Lines and United read more >>>