12 Thai boys and their coach have been rescued from a cave — and Hollywood has already arrived to turn it into a film
|07/11/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A film producer in Thailand is already planning to secure exclusive rights to tell the story of the Thai soccer team who were trapped in a cave.
- The 12 boys and their coach were pulled out of the Tham Luang cave complex on Tuesday.
- Christian movie studio Pure Flix considers the story one that could “inspire millions.”
- The producer is married to a Thai woman who grew up with the former Navy SEAL that died during the rescue mission.
- It’s not clear whether the film would be set in Thailand with Asian actors.
Filmmakers have already arrived in Thailand as the race to create books read more >>>