- Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett credits Dale Carnegie’s teachings with transforming his life.
- Buffett studied Carnegie’s book “How to Win Friends and Influence People” when he was 15.
- Its main principles focus on persuading people through charm and confidence rather than aggression.
- It is one of the all-time best-selling books, and is the only nonfiction title in the most-checked-out books from the New York Public Library.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
There’s only one nonfiction title in the top 10 of the most-checked-out books from the New York Public Library — with 284,524 checkouts — and it’s the self-help read more >>>