13 places in the US where it’s probably not worth investing in real estate for the next decade
|11/20/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Hot real estate markets aren’t forever.
- With changes in the way people work, live, and spend, some US markets that were once hot are cooling off.
- Markets seeing quick declines include neighborhoods in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with neighborhoods in Miami Beach, Florida and Chicago, Illinois.
- These changes probably mean you’ll want to look elsewhere to invest in real estate in the near future, but markets are cyclical, and home values are changing all the time.
- personal finance coverage.