- The historic Trinity Church and cemetery are located in downtown Manhattan near Wall Street.
- The church, which has been rebuilt three times since 1697, featured prominently in the 2004 film “National Treasure.”
- In the movie, a historian played by Nicholas Cage discovers hidden treasure under Trinity Church.
- In reality, there’s no treasure in the building, but a Trinity Church archivist says it has plenty of other fun secrets.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In the universe of the film “National Treasure,” Trinity Church’s imposing dark brick and skyward spire hide secrets and treasure.
In Disney’s 2004 movie, Nicholas Cage plays a read more >>>