16 wild details that reveal the lavish life of WeWork founders Adam and Rebekah Neumann
|10/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Adam and Rebekah Neumann, the founding couple behind WeWork, left the coworking company after its disastrous IPO.
- In March, Forbes estimated that Adam Neumann was worth $4.1 billion.
- Since then, Forbes has downgraded the ousted WeWork CEO, estimating that he is no longer a billionaire.
- Reports of the Neumanns’ real estate purchases, philanthropic pursuits, and lifestyle indicate a lavish, high-rolling existence.
- Read all of Business Insider’s WeWork coverage here.
Adam Neumann is no longer a billionaire.