- The average American drives nearly 13,500 miles per year, so a car with a 100,000-mile warranty will usually be covered for more than seven years.
- A long warranty that can be transferred along with the title of the car can greatly increase the re-sale value of your vehicle.
- When considering a car’s warranty, make sure it covers the powertrain (including the drivetrain and transmission), which can require the most expensive repairs.
- A three-year, 36,000-mile warranty is the industry standard, but some brands have more generous offerings.
- These brands include Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, <a target="_blank" href="https://www.businessinsider.com/category/porsche" target="_blank" read more >>>