- The top executives of 187 companies signed a full-page ad in The New York Times, published Monday, criticizing new abortion restrictions sweeping multiple US states.
- Banks, tech companies, fashion brands, and entertainment companies signed an open letter that calls workplace equality “one of the most important business issues of our time.”
- Bloomberg, Ben & Jerry’s, Slack, Yelp, and Tinder, are among the signatories.
- They said restrictions on reproductive services, including abortion, is “bad for business” and “threatens the health, independence and economic stability of our employees and customers.”
- The letter did not name any states, but Ohio, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, Missouri, and Alabama are read more >>>