4 major challenges Disney’s upcoming Netflix competitor will face as it enters the streaming wars
|10/19/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Barclays analysts think Disney has the assets to deliver a successful streaming service, but it’s not a guarantee.
- The analysts see a number of potential hurdles Disney could face as it launches the service next year that could be issues for investors.
- Along with the new service, Disney will also be involved with ESPN+ and Hulu, which analysts see as “reductive” until Disney figures out pricing and bundling strategies.
- Analysts also see Disney’s licensing agreements as a possible problem, as the new service will likely not have Disney’s full library of content at launch, particularly old “Star Wars” movies.
- On top of all read more >>>