6 charts that show how Netflix’s movie and TV catalog has changed dramatically over the last decade
|02/11/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Netflix’s movie and TV library has shrunk in total titles over the last 10 years in the US, according to data from streaming search engine Reelgood provided to Business Insider.
- That’s mainly because Netflix has lost more than 3,000 movies since 2010.
- Its TV catalog keeps growing, though, even as companies remove popular shows to fuel their own streaming platforms.
- Netflix has focused heavily on original content in recent years and now has nearly 1,100 total original movies and TV shows.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Netflix’s movie and TV library has changed dramatically in the last 10 years.
Streaming search engine read more >>>