A 29-year-old YouTube star’s sudden death is sparking an outpouring of grief and frustration among his fans and colleagues
|06/25/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The New York Police Department confirmed on Tuesday that YouTube star Desmond “Etika” Amofah was found dead. He was 29 years old.
- Amofah was reported missing last Wednesday. Prior to disappearing, he uploaded a YouTube video, since removed, stating suicidal intentions.
- Across the last year, Amofah demonstrated increasingly erratic behavior. Much of that behavior was on public display due to his work on YouTube.
- In the wake of his tragic death, fans and colleagues are sharing an outpouring of grief and caution.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.