- Venture capital investor Evgenia Plotnikova has been promoted to partner at Dawn Capital, a European VC firm with $550 million under management.
- Plotnikova and the Dawn team invest in early-stage enterprise software startups, recently leading a $61 million round of funding into expenses management platform Soldo alongside Alphabet’s investing subsidiary CapitalG.
- Plotnikova bucks Europe’s poor record of promoting women to senior roles in venture capital firms, where the bulk of people in decision-making roles are men.
- We spoke to her about investing in Europe’s hottest market, enterprise tech, and diversity in tech and venture capital.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
A rising read more >>>