- Joe Einhorn opened Loot, a kid-friendly comic book store, in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Carroll Gardens in July.
- The store makes most of its money from memberships; for $30 a month, kids can rent an unlimited number of comics, one at a time, from the store’s collection of 5,000.
- Einhorn said he wanted to open a comic store that would get young people off screens, something he said traditional comic shops struggle to do.
- Kids can also hang out and read and take comic-drawing art classes in the store, which took inspiration from the massively popular video game “Fortnite.”
- Children’s comics have surpassed superhero read more >>>