- Doctor Mikhail (Mike) Varshavski is a board-certified primary care physician and popular YouTube influencer with 4 million subscribers.
- Varshavski’s Instagram page went viral in 2015 after he was featured in a Buzzfeed article, and then again in People magazine’s 2015 Sexiest Man Alive issue.
- Today, Varshavski told Business Insider that he mainly splits his time between filming videos for YouTube and working as a doctor.
- He shared what an average filming day is like and took Business Insider inside his high-tech home studio.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.