A deleted ‘Star Wars’ scene that featured Prince William, Prince Harry, and Tom Hardy as stormtroopers has finally emerged — watch it here
|03/22/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Princes William and Harry secretly filmed cameo scenes for “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” in 2016.
- But it emerged last year that the scenes had been cut from the film.
- At over 6 foot, the brothers make abnormally tall stormtroopers.
- The deleted scene has now emerged on YouTube, and it reportedly features as an outtake on the film’s DVD.
- The royals are understood to appear in the scene with actor Tom Hardy.
At the end of last year, it was revealed that Prince William and Prince Harry’s secretly filmed cameos in the latest Star Wars film, “The Last Jedi,” had been read more >>>