A Hong Kong property tycoon is in contract to buy a $262 million mansion in London. The deal stands to shatter the UK’s real-estate record.
|01/21/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A Hong Kong real-estate developer is in contract to buy a London mansion for about $262 million, the brokerage firm for the sale confirmed to Business Insider.
- If it closes at that price, it will be the most expensive residential sale in the UK ever.
- The seller of the home is the estate of Saudi Arabia’s late Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz, Joe Wallace reported for The Wall Street Journal.
- Political unrest in Hong Kong may be boosting Chinese interest in UK real estate, according to the Journal.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Hong Kong real-estate investor read more >>>