A look at what top Hollywood talent agencies are doing for YouTube creators and influencers
|11/22/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- With YouTube creators scaling their digital careers, the need for talent agents to assist in their various online ventures has increased.
- Talent agents help their clients monetize their online brands, build lasting partnerships with companies through influencer marketing campaigns, and develop consumer products.
- Business Insider took a look at the top agents working with YouTube influencers in 2019.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like this in your inbox every Thursday.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Since the rise of YouTube influencers, Hollywood’s top talent agencies, from WME to UTA, have developed read more >>>