- A new video game set in the post-apocalypse, “Rage 2,” features an homage to billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
- The homage features an eccentric man named “Elton Tusk” who has transferred his consciousness into a computer — a concept referred to as “transhumanism” that real-life Musk has repeatedly discussed, and even invested in with his company, Neuralink.
- “I am in the system. I have transcended my mortal form. My mind is infinite! … Please don’t hurt me,” Tusk says in the game.
- Check out the full video below!
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
SEE read more >>>