- Bearish fund manager Russell Clark increased Horseman Global Fund’s net short position to 111% of gross assets, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing an investor letter.
- Clark is betting against a historically long bull market at a time when central-bank rate cuts and tempered trade-war tensions have pushed stocks to record highs.
- Horseman is eyeing its worst yearly loss yet, with its short-heavy strategy yielding a 27% loss on a year-to-date basis, according to Bloomberg.
- The manager told investors in October he “can see all the problems with the markets,” and the only issue “is timing.”
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more read more >>>