- Andrei Jikh was teaching magic online but he found more lucrative work by switching to personal finance.
- One year later, he has 300,000 subscribers and earned six figures just from ads placed on his videos by Google.
- Jikh spoke to Business Insider about deciding to start a YouTube channel, how he maximizes his earnings, and how much he earned per month in 2019.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.