A recent college grad explains why she quit her day job to be a full-time YouTube influencer, and why it ‘shouldn’t be a shameful thing’
|10/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- YouTube creator Brooke Miccio has an audience of 200,000 subscribers and recently left her day job to pursue an influencer career full time.
- Miccio, a University of Georgia grad, told Business Insider that she left her job in sales to focus on her YouTube channel, podcast, and Instagram page.
- She said that, at first, people were concerned about her finances, or whether she’d be “wasting” her college degree.
- But Miccio countered by saying she uses her marketing degree to scale her online brand, and earns enough money through brand sponsorships and ads to support herself.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>