- The initial public offerings of consumer tech startups such as Uber, Pinterest, and Lyft are generating a lot of buzz lately.
- Enterprise software startups don’t spark the same kind of excitement, but they remain a central focus of venture-capital investing, said Jai Das, the president of Sapphire Ventures.
- The market for enterprise software and services has grown larger than even Das and his colleagues expected.
- He sees plenty of opportunity ahead for such companies.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.