A Tesla whistleblower says the electric car maker’s security team is staffed with former members of a notorious group from Uber that allegedly spied on rivals (TSLA)
|08/17/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Some former members of a notorious security team at Uber are now allegedly employed by Tesla.
- They include Nick Gicinto, who reportedly is the new head of security at Tesla.
- At Uber, Gicinto allegedly led a team of former CIA case officers who hacked into rivals’ computers and secretly recorded their conversations.
- At Tesla, Gicinto and his team allegedly spied on employees and hushed up a drug-trafficking investigation.
- The allegations about the Uber team working at Tesla were made by Karl Hansen, a former Tesla employee who has filed a whistleblower tip with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
“Several” employees in Tesla’s security department — read more >>>