A third of the people in this European country are millionaires
|05/26/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A third of the population of Monaco, a tiny city-state on the French Riviera, are millionaires.
- Of the 38,300 people who live in Monaco, 12,261 of them are millionaires, according to the 2019 Knight Frank Wealth Report.
- Wealthy foreigners have long seen Monaco has a tax haven for its lack of income tax.
- Monaco also has a zero poverty rate.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Monaco, a tiny city-state on the French Riviera, is known as a playground for the ultra-wealthy.
Of the 38,300 people who live in read more >>>