A top digital talent exec at WME breaks down the big influencer deals of 2019 and what he’s looking for in 2020, from TikTok to touring
|01/14/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Since the rise of YouTube influencers, Hollywood’s top talent agencies like William Morris Endeavor have developed digital-focused departments.
- Now agencies like WME work with popular YouTube stars like David Dobrik, Casey Neistat, and Lilly Singh in developing multi-platform businesses.
- Jad Dayeh, partner and the cohead of digital at WME, spoke to Business Insider about the trends in digital media he noticed in 2019 and what he expects for the business in 2020.
- Dayeh thinks the buzzy video app TikTok is “undeniably connecting with youth culture on a global level.”
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like read more >>>