- Accel is a major venture company that has backed famous firms including Facebook, Spotify, and Slack.
- Its European arm has raised a new $575 million fund for entrepreneurs on the continent.
- The new fund will focus on financial technology, healthcare, and automation.
- Accel partner Sonali De Rycker said there are three traits that impress her when she meets a founder: lateral thinking; humility; and good storytelling chops.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Accel is, perhaps, not a household name but it has backed some of the most famous and successful entrepreneurs in the world.
It has ploughed money into global successes like Facebook, read more >>>