- The YouTube creator Paul Kousky, who has 10 million subscribers, broke down how he earned $97,000 off a single YouTube video for Business Insider.
- Kousky films videos about Nerf guns for his YouTube channel and said the video was about a Nerf gun war.
- YouTube’s Partner Program lets creators earn money by monetizing their channels with video ads, which generate a certain amount of money, depending on factors like a video’s watch time, length, and viewer demographic.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>