- Ash Ketchum, the hero of the “Pokémon” animated series, has finally become a Pokémon Master after 22 years.
- The “Pokémon” animated series debuted in 1997, introducing fans around the world to Ash and his Pokémon partner, Pikachu. The series now spans more than 1,000 episodes and 22 feature-length films.
- Ash battled dozens of gym leaders and competed in seven different Pokémon Leagues before earning his championship in the show’s most recent episode.
- Ash’s victory sparked a celebration on social media, and fans said Ash’s perseverance through the years should serve as a model for others.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Ash read more >>>