Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Elizabeth Warren both had one big problem with the divisive ‘Game of Thrones’ finale
|05/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- (Brace Yourself: “Game of Thrones” spoilers are coming.)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez commiserated over the disappointing ending of the HBO mega-hit “Game of Thrones” in a video released Tuesday.
- Warren and Ocasio-Cortez, both Democrats, were upset that Sansa Stark did not end up taking control of the fictional kingdom of Westeros.
- The pair also decried the show’s treatment of women, a criticism often leveled during the show’s run.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.