Amazon is building a second headquarters in Arlington, Virginia — here’s a look at CEO Jeff Bezos’ nearby mansion, which is undergoing $12 million in renovations
|11/17/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Amazon announced on Tuesday that it will split its second headquarters project, which it calls HQ2, in two with locations in Queens, New York, and Arlington, Virginia.
- Jeff Bezos bought a residential property in the Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, DC, for $23 million in 2016.
- The two structures on the property have nearly 27,000 square feet of living space — it’s the largest home in Washington, DC.
- Bezos is said to be spending $12 million to renovate the homes and the surrounding property.
- The new mansion will have a ballroom, a whiskey cellar, elevators, a garden room, 11 bedrooms, and 25 read more >>>