- Amazon has been paying up to 25% more to some suppliers to help them deal with the tariffs imposed on Chinese products.
- The move shows how Amazon, the largest online retailer in the US, is dealing with the tariffs.
- Walmart launched a new program last year to help its suppliers deal with tariffs, but Target reportedly told its suppliers that it won’t offer any price increases.
- Analysts say last week’s trade agreement could have a positive financial impact on Amazon’s margins.
- Click here to read more stories on BI Prime.