- Amazon Music creates original content exclusively for its listeners year-round, but ramps up efforts during the holiday season.
- The company partners with artists like Katy Perry, John Legend, and Ellie Goulding who typically perform well on Amazon Music to create holiday songs that top the charts worldwide.
- Amazon Music works with artists to promote and share the songs, often releasing them to radio stations around the world after they debut on Amazon Music.
- The effort has paid off, with original holiday singles accumulating more than 100 million streams on the service worldwide so far this year.
- Click here for more BI Prime read more >>>