- Amazon Prime Video made up 12.4% of global audience demand among streaming platforms in the third quarter of the year, according to Parrot Analytics, the most gain in demand for any platform.
- Netflix is still the global champion, but dipped slightly in audience demand compared to Q2, even though it released the third season of “Stranger Things.”
- Prime Video’s “The Boys” helped drive Prime demand and was the platform’s top series in a number of regions in Q3.
- “The Boys” achieved “outstanding” demand in the US and “drove noticeable demand” for Prime Video in the action/adventure genre, according to Parrot Analytics.
- Visit Business read more >>>