Amazon spikes to an all-time high after crushing earnings (AMZN)
|04/26/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Amazon reported first-quarter earnings that crushed expectations on Thursday.
- The stock spiked to an all-time high, up more than 7%, on the results.
- Follow Amazon’s stock price in real-time here.
Here are the key figures:
- Revenue: $51.04 billion versus an expected $49.96 billion.
- Earnings per share (GAAP): $3.27 a share versus an expected $1.26.
- Revenue guidance (Q2): $51 billion to $54 billion. Analysts had previously forecast sales of $52.27 billion. In the second quarter last year, the company posted $37.96 billion read more >>>