AMC takes aim at MoviePass with new $20-a-month subscription plan (AMC)
|06/20/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- AMC Theatres has announced the launch of AMC Stubs A-List.
- For $19.95 (plus tax) a month, you can see three movies per week.
- You get perks like free refills of popcorn and online ticket fees waived, while also being allowed to see a movie in any format and see the same movie as many times as you want.
- AMC, the biggest movie chain in the world, is now in direct competition with MoviePass.
- AMC Stubs A-List launches on June 26.
AMC Theatres has decided to up its subscription game and go head-to-head with MoviePass.
In an clear move to compete against the subscription upstart, read more >>>