Home » General World News » AMD’s stock price reflects a ‘scenario we don’t believe possible,’ analyst says (AMD)
AMD’s stock price reflects a ‘scenario we don’t believe possible,’ analyst says (AMD)
|10/19/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- AMD shares will drop more than 30% to $18 due to comparative disadvantages in its competition with Intel, New Street Research analyst Pierre Ferragu says.
- Last month analysts expected Intel to undersupply its 10-nanometer chip, but later a report said Intel may cure its production problem sooner than expected.
- AMD is expected to launch a 7 nm datacenter GPU later in 2018, which in theory should provide better performance than 10 nm ones, according to Moody’s.
- The 7 nm chip won’t help AMD win over Intel, Ferragu says.
- Watch AMD trade in real time here.