AmEx is going all out on flashy tech to lure more people to small shops. We got a look at its augmented-reality wine bottles, biometric doughnut recommendations, and more.
|11/28/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- As Black Friday moves more and more online, many small businesses still rely on foot traffic and in-store shopping.
- At a pop-up event, we got a preview of some tech pushes American Express is making to drive more shoppers into brick-and-mortar small businesses.
- AmEx isn’t the only credit-card company pushing futuristic tech. Mastercard launched its own blockchain for grocery seafood tracking last month.
- AmEx has also brought on Lin-Manuel Miranda, the writer and composer behind the Broadway show “Hamilton,” as a brand ambassador for Small Business Saturday.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.