An early image of the PlayStation 5 may have been revealed by a Sony patent (SNE)
|08/25/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- While the next PlayStation is expected to launch during the 2020 holiday season, Sony hasn’t officially revealed the new console.
- A new patent render discovered by Dutch blog LetsGoDigital appears to show a development version of the PlayStation 5, designed by Sony technical director Yasuhiro Ootori.
- LetsGoDigital said that patent image was published by the World Intellectual Property Office.
- Historically, early development kits for new video game consoles don’t always match up to the final product, but it’s still an interesting look at how the next PlayStation is shaping up.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The next generation of read more >>>