- Design thinking is a way of approaching problems or decisions.
- It’s usually applicable within a business context, like improving the way that products or services function.
- However, Bill Burnett and Dave Evans write in “Designing Your Life” that design thinking can enhance your life in general.
- Here’s how to apply this mindset for optimal success.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Approaching a crossroads in your personal career path can be paralyzing. You’re faced with two deviating paths— and part of the reason why it’s so stressful to choose which way to go is the assumption that there’s a right choice read more >>>