- Anne Hathaway is selling her Manhattan penthouse for almost $3.5 million, Sotheby’s International Realty confirmed to Business Insider.
- The Oscar-winning actress bought the co-op apartment with her husband, Adam Shulman, for $2.55 million in 2016.
- The couple renovated the home, adding white oak herringbone floors and raising the ceilings.
- The co-op includes a landscaped south-facing terrace with outdoor dining and lounge areas.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Anne Hathaway is selling her New York City penthouse for $3,495,000, Sotheby’s International Realty confirmed to Business Insider.