- Apple breached an all-time high Friday, surging as much as 1.5% following reports detailing its upcoming iPhone lineup.
- The company may release a new budget iPhone in the first half of 2020 and a high-tier, “completely wireless” phone in 2021, reliable Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said in a Thursday note.
- The company is also expected to reveal its first 5G-capable iPhones in fall 2020.
- Apple stock was also boosted by a better-than-expected Friday jobs report, which drove 1% jumps in the three major US stock indexes.
- Watch Apple trade live here.
Apple soared to an all-time high Friday, jumping as much as read more >>>