Apple’s stock has doubled in the last year. Here’s why a longtime investor says it’s not time to sell. (AAPL)
|01/28/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Apple’s stock has essentially doubled in the last year, giving it a price-to-earnings valuation at the high-end of its recent range.
- But that doesn’t mean it’s overpriced, said Dan Morgan, a senior portfolio manager with Synovus Trust.
- Apple’s stock sold off in late 2018 and early 2019 after its sales plunged in China and overall, but its overall business has stabilized and certain businesses are showing strong growth.
- Plus, compared with those of other tech companies, Apple’s valuation looks modest, Morgan said.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Dan Morgan realizes there are reasons for investors to be skeptical about Apple.
The read more >>>