- The T-800 Terminator is the latest downloadable character to join the cast of “Mortal Kombat 11.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger approved the use of his likeness for the game and selected the Terminator’s voice actor himself.
- The Terminator’s guest appearance includes tons of references to the blockbuster movie franchise, including his metallic endoskeleton.
- Previous “Mortal Kombat” games have also included multiple guest characters from horror and sci-fi movies. “Mortal Kombat 11” will add the Joker from DC Comics in January 2020, and Spawn from Image Comics in March 2020.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The T-800 Terminator made famous by Arnold Schwarzenegger read more >>>