- Elaine Welteroth is a journalist, social media personality, author, and a judge on Bravo’s “Project Runway.”
- Before she joined “Project Runway,” Welteroth was the editor-in-chief of Teen Vogue — the fashion and beauty magazine owned by Condé Nast.
- Welteroth’s promotion to the publication’s highest executive ranks in 2017 made her, at the time, only the second black editor-in-chief in Condé Nast’s 107-year history.
- In addition, the promotion made 29-year-old Welteroth the youngest EIC in company history.
- In 2018, she left Condé Nast and a year later, published her memoir, “More Than Enough,” which read more >>>