AUDIO: Sundar Pichai could offer Alphabet leadership — something it’s needed for a long time (GOOG)
|12/04/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Google’s founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, have been missing in action for more than a year at a time when Google and its parent company, Alphabet, have faced some of their biggest challenges.
- By handing the reins to Sundar Pichai, the two founders will give Google the leader it needs.
- Now it’s up to Pichai to prove he’s equal to the task.
- You can hear this story in audio format or read in text below.
- Listen to more Business Insider audio stories.