- Austin, Texas, has long been a hub for sales and customer service outposts for some of Silicon Valley’s largest tech companies.
- In recent years, the city has seen a revival of entrepreneurship, and with it, venture capital.
- The city’s ecosystem was long dominated by Austin Ventures, a major venture capital firm with significant influence over Silicon Valley’s traditional VC firms.
- Several Austin Ventures alumni left to start their own firms, which has helped breed healthy competition among investors to the benefit of founders across many industries.
- Here are some of Austin’s most notable venture capital firms.
- Click here for more read more >>>