- Air traffic controllers at a Florida station have been non-compliant with FAA safety standards, according to a whistle blower.
- When managers found out, they changed the station’s standard operating procedures, instead of taking corrective action, according to a new report from the US Office of Special Counsel (OSC).
- An FAA investigation corroborated the whistle blower’s complaint, but the administration did not take any action to fix the situation, according to the OSC report.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Air traffic controllers read more >>>