Before he was a billionaire, WeWork CEO Adam Neumann was broke. Here’s the NYC building where he and his wife lived in a tiny apartment before he built a $47 billion company
|05/18/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- WeWork CEO Adam Neumann’s coworking company is worth $47 billion.
- Neumann himself is worth an estimated $4.1 billion, according to Forbes, but the WeWork CEO hasn’t always been rich.
- Neumann and his wife, Rebekah, once lived in a tiny apartment at 166 2nd Avenue in New York City, he told Business Insider’s Alyson Shontell and Rich Feloni.
- Here’s a look inside the East Village building, where a studio apartment is now renting for $3,098.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.